Sunday, January 11, 2009

My shopping list so far.

My krogers is still having the 88 cent sale, so your prices may vary, as some areas have goen to teh new sale which is teh ten for ten bucks. My are starts teh ten for ten on thrusday.

.88 Cambells chunky fully loaded soup.... http://coupons.smartsource.com/ coupon for 1.00 off 2 cans so would be 33 cents a can. since I got difffeernt flavors I was able to buy more then teh 3 limit they say you cant go over on a item.





Walgreens

in store add coupon 1.99 mitchem deoderant...the go to smart source and get 1.00 coupon, making it 99 cents! limit is three ..but there are two mitchem deoderants listed so can get six , if you can print that many coupons from the site, sometimes only lets you print two. but both 1.00 coupons are on smart source. FREE



Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste is $2.99 regular priced at my WG. There is a $2 ESC coupon(thats a coupon you get at walgreens website) and you can go to the aquafresh website to print a $1 off coupon. FREE



Colgate Total or Regular Toothpaste (2/$2.79 w/in-ad coupon) A Bonus the toothpaste came with toothbrushes so got 4 FREE! http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/200_colgate.pdf 1.50 off coupon 2.79/2=1.39 each, use 1.50 coupon you get back 11 cents..so they pay YOU.

quaker oatmeal buy one get one 2.79 print off two coupons here http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rkofblb48196732&bt=wi&o=54242&c=QO&p=Icqeh70O there .39 cents each!

buy one get one free pinesol..does not give you the price so dont know what kind of saving you get but go here for coupons .50 cents off print two http://pinesol.com/vote/signup_thanks.php

aqua fresh toothpaste advanced,extremeclean, or white and shine sale price 2.99 go to walgreens.com pull up there easy saver page print off (2) 2.00 coupons, makes it .99 cents then go here print (2) 1.00 off get it FREE with .o2 cents back or more depends on how many you get!rember to ask if there is a limit, there is none listed on paper.

OOOPS. OK I misread one of my coupons...the one for quaker oats, it was 1.00 off if you buy 2 so my total was 4.79 I paid with a 2.00 coupon I recieved on last visit for future purchase, and 2.79 cash...then got another two dollar coupon for future visit....which once hubby gets home with more free computer paper, I will be back to shop for more freebies! I can either say I spent .79 cents since I did get back the two bucks, or I can say I spent 2.79 since I will be spending it later.....we shall see how my totals end at teh end of all my purchases

twothats as far as I got,I will add on later if I think of it. These are the things I know for sure I am getting as I am stockpiling cleaning supplies and eprsonal ones, such as toothpaste and shampoo, my freezer is full so did not look at any frozen items, and my family are so picky on canned things, that it really has to jump out at me to notice LOL

CVS....There are some great deals just by taking a quick look around, but I did not comparison shop or add match coupons there as I still have not recieved my CVS card, so not stressing myself looking if I cant shop there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment