Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tenative Walgrees shopping trip

Bayer Aspirin 2 pk., buy 8 at $2.50
Buy $20 Get $10 RRs (remember RRs are like cash, after your pruchase they give you back 10 bucks, you spend it on your next purchase)
$1/1 Bayer Aspirin, any 24 ct.+, exp. 2-28-09 (SS 1/4/09)SS is smart source coupon boobklet in Sunday papers.
$0.25 ea. after coupons and RRs! before RR will be 1.50 still the best deal so far this year I found.



Pepsi 12 pks. $3, Pepsi 2 liters 3/$4, Gatorade 3/$3, and Frito Lay Snacks 2/$5 Buy $15 get $5 RRs, Buy $20 get $10 RRs. if you could find coupons for these would be even a better deal...but $3.00 for a 12 pack and getting back 5.00 bucks is not bad to me , that makes it ten dollars for 5 12 packs which breaks down to 2.00 each. I listed the above together because if you buy 3 -12 packs and 3 frito lay snacks then you get Pepsi $15 in coupons MIR mir means mail in rebate. read the details at Pepsi $15 in coupons MIR.



Mauna Loa Chocolate Covered Macadamias, 2/$4

$3/2 Walgreens ESR coupon (Page 4)

$0.50 ea. after coupon!


Dawn Dish Soap, $0.99

$0.50/1 Dawn Dish Soap, exp. 1-31-09 (P&G 12/14/08) P &G is the booklet you also find in the Sunday papers

$0.49 after coupon!

Dove Shampoo or Conditioner 12 oz $3.50
$2.00/1 Dove fresh shamppo or conditoner ..you might still be able to find a online coupon for this, was in Sundays paper a few weeks ago.
$1.50 This is a RR Deal. Buy 8 products get 10.00 RR, Buy 6 products get 6.00 RR, Buy 4 products get 2.00. Multiple products listed look at ad. So if you buy 8 at 1.50 equals $12.oo get back ten dollars so spent 2.00 for 8 products which equals 16 cents each!

Skippy is on sale for $1.99,
buy 8 get $10 RR.
Using the $.40 man. Q in this week's Red Plum (x's 8). Total price is $15.92 subtract $3.20 in man. Q's and the $10 RR ....Final price of $2.72 or .34cents each!

Ragu Sauce 26 oz 1.99
buy 8 get $10.00
Using the $.50 coupon in Sunday paper (x's 8) total price is 15.92 subract the $4.00 in coupons
and the ten in RR...Final price $1.92 or .24 cents each!

you can look and find deals also this is what I ahve found so far......BIG HINT HERE....LOAD ALL IN SAME CART, BECAUSE THESE ITEMS WILL GO FAST SO IF YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR STORE GRAB THEM.....then you buy your items in seperate transactions...Here is what I plan on if my store has all items in stock..
1ST TRANSACTION ....I will buy the asprin first,(making sure I give her my coupons of course) so that I get my ten dollars register reward.
2nd. I will then put up my pepsi products pay with my ten dollars they gave me plus the differnce. Getting back another ten dollars.
3rd. get my dove products (and using the coupons) and pay for those using my ten bucks they gave me back . getting back another ten dollars.
4th. Skippy peanut butter and coupons, pay with the ten dollars they gave me, plus overage. Getting back another ten dollars.
5th. Ragu sauce and coupons. pay with teh ten bucks tehy gave me, plus overage. getting back ten bucks.
6th transaction....with my last ten dollars they gave me I will buy 2 joy and 2 dawn as limit is two (but you can get two of each) and the rest spent on the nuts and other choco they have listed.

Side note two: make sure you get the Walgreens coupons out of the walgreen ad paper, If you did not get them in your Sunday paper, they always have them in the store. Then make sure you go to www.walgreens.com find the easy saver catalog and print off as many of the Mauna Loa Chocolate Covered Macadamias as you can, I am trying for 8.

Side note 3:
When you get the 4 dish soaps (with coupons) if you can get them they way I have listed..meaning coupon totals..... the soaps will be 1.96, the choco covered nuts 8 of them will be 4.00 which means you spent 5.96 out of your ten bucks (less tax of course, you can figure out how much you spend in taxes as each state is differnt) You have to spend the ten dollars, they will not give you change back from a REGISTER REWARD. that being said to spend the rest of my money I am buying the angel soft bathroom tissue with the walgreens instore ad for 1.29 and using a manufactor coupon of $.50 cents making it .$79 so getting 5 of those (3.95) ...so 3.95 plus the 5.96 = 9.91 and tax due.





No comments:

Post a Comment